Drive Line Balancing
The Unbalance Measurement System is designed such that it can be integrated in a Roll Test Stand providing a fully automated drive line balancing solution to the end of the vehicle production line.
The Unbalance Measurement System is based on the non-contact measurement of drive shaft vibrations of completely mounted vehicles.
A mass compensation at the flange of the rear axle differential can be carried out by removing material or by the fitting of a balancing mass. If required, a fully automated balancing device can also be integrated in the Roll Test Stand.
- Non-contact measurement of drive train vibrations of completely mounted vehicles
- Application for rear wheel drive as well as four wheel drive vehicles
- Balancing of the drive train through excavation of material
- Improvement of the quality of the vehicle
- Improvement in the drive comfort of the vehicle
- Increase in life of affected components
- Facilities planning and installation services
- Comprehensive in-house and/or on-site training courses
- Tailored preventative maintenance contracts
- On-line diagnostics and support via Internet or VPN
- Technical Helpline Support